On assignment, I also did some « people » photo stories on :
I work as a freelance photo-reporter for the past 20 years and I publish on 5 continents representing 45 different countries.
I realise mostly magazine features on crazy, unique, incredible stories related to adventure, traditional cultures, nature & environment, travel, human interest.
Spoken languages : English-French-Spanish
- HRH Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand
- HRH Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan de Bruneï¯ (Borneo isl.)
- HRH Sultan Azlan Shah, King of Malaysia
- HRH Tupou IV, King of Tonga (Polynesia)
- King of Benin, (Africa)
- Président Alberto Fujimori, (Peru)
- Mario Vargas Llosa, writer (Peru)
- Imelda Marcos & her family (Philippines)
- Prince of Bourbon Parme, (Austria)
- Président A.Stroessner, (Paraguay)
- Président Abdulaye Wade & Viviane Wade, (Sénégal)
- President Jiang Zeming (China) together with Président Flosse in Tahiti (French Polynesia).
From six to eight months a year, I’m still roving the world to realise and prepare new feature stories for a range of leading magazines all over the world.
Main publications in France: Figaro magazine, Paris-Match, Géo, Grands-reportages, VSD, Le Point, Point de vue, l’Express, Playboy, Groupe Marie-Claire, Bayard Presse, Hachette-filipacchi, « Voyageur, un esprit d’ailleurs », l’Univers des Voyages, Etc...
Abroad : Stern, Bunte, Life, Geo, Animan, Ola, Sunday Time, Bizarre, Inflight magazines, Worldgraphic, the Earth, Sontag, Natur, Femina, Newsweek, Maxim, GQ, Traveller, CKM, Etc....
- Participation in the book " His Majesty:King Bhumibol Adulyadej " with The Royal Palace of Bangkok.
- Participation in the book "His Majesty: Sultan Azlan Shah" Pelanduk publications in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Participation in the book « Chic & Toc » Balland editions. - Participation in the book « Stylos de légende » SOLAR editions.
- Publication of a book in French and in English on the Philippines called "Archipelago of Smiles".
Le Cherche midi editions in Paris, SOS editions in Manila (Philippines)
- Publication of a book on « Children of the world » for Unicef, Recto-Verso editions (all profits given to Unesco-Unicef).
- A collection of postcards & calendars for the Philippines and Australia.
- Edition of posters on Vietnam, Ladakh, Australia, Madagascar, "PITERAK" editions.
- Realisation of various brochures for different Governments and industries.
- During the past 20 years, many contracts signed with governments to set up and create their own photo-library "Free of rights".
- Various magazines published portfolios on my work made mostly in south east Asia & Australia.
" The Princesses of Silver " (Miaos minorities - Guizhou province- China).
- Asian, avenue Georges V 75008 Paris
- FNAC Head office - Paris
- City of St Quentin en Yvelines (78)
- City of Lille
- City of Créteil during the Chinese film festival.
- Exibition on the "Australian Outback", 50 prints (180 x120 cm) at the Australian Embassy in Paris
- A book on the most beautiful minorities of China : Miaos (Guizhou) - Biasha (Guanxi) - Dong (Guizhou) - Wa (Yunnan) - Yamis (Taïwan).
- A book on women's beauty all over the world.
- A coffee table book « Evergreen group » Taïwan.
- A coffee table book « Four Seasons group » Canada.
- A coffee table book « Amazon dream » Brasil.
- A book on the « Australian Outback » and a coffee table book on « Photojournalism ».
- A book on « 20 years of photo-journalism ».
- Photos exibitions in various hotels in Paris and abroad.
- Reportages planned in Peru, New zealand, Azores, Japan, Congo Brazzaville, Vanuatu & Tasmania.